Litchi contains a large amount of fiber and vitamin B complexes that help to increase metabolism or metabolism. Fat is increased in the body when metabolism is low. Litchu accelerates this metabolism “”, helping to reduce excess body weight
lychee is a great source of vitamin C. Litchi prevents many diseases due to its antioxidant content with lots of vitamin C. For example, colds, cough. Litchi is also a fruit effective in preventing various infections.
Protects from aging:
It is normal for people to grow older over time. However, at present, people are aging very rapidly due to various factors including pollution, black smoke, adulterated food. This is the main cause of the age impression of the face. It is a free radical produced in our body. Antioxidants are the most effective at preventing these free radicals. One study found that people who eat a lot of antioxidant-rich fruits have less appearance on the face. Litchi contains a lot of antioxidants, which protects the skin from aging.
Protects from heart disease:
According to The Journal of Nutrition, canned lychee contains about 5% polypheols, which puts it in the second seat in polyphenols-rich fruits. Of all the other fruits that have been tested, litchi are more beneficial than other fruits for keeping the heart healthy. Litchu lowers bad body cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesterol (HDL) levels. As a result, it improves cardiovascular circulation and reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. For interested readers, it is good to say, grapes occupy the 5th position in the fruit containing polypheols.
fresh lychee has a lot of soluble fiber that prevents various intestinal problems. Litchi also helps keep the stomach and colon clean. Thus it plays an effective role in preventing constipation. For those who are suffering from constipation, there is no doubt that litchi will be very beneficial for them. ”
Side Effects of Excessive Litchu Play:
3) Reduces blood glucose. Litchi helps us lower blood glucose. So consuming too much of it can lead to hypoglycemia, especially if you have to. Diabetes sufferers “should be aware of their intake of litchi by controlling it with drugs. Because the drug itself reduces glucose in the blood and can cause any danger if the litchi does the same. Young children should not be consumed on an empty stomach if they receive litchi. The consequences can be fatal. .
2) Blood Pressure – Blood pressure can be abnormally low due to excessive litchi consumption. Symptoms can include breathing, heart palpitations, dizziness, nausea and so on.
4) Litchu is a hot fruit – due to the hot weather, eating excessive amount of litchi can lead to the loss of normal body temperature, resulting in sore throat, sore throat or even nose bleeding, especially due to the current weather in our country.
4) The prevalence of various diseases can be increased by playing litchi – Litchu can be increased for several days by consuming more than a certain amount of litchi such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, etc. As a result of our increased immunity.
3) Surgery Patients Risk of Excess Litchi: In order to have a direct impact on blood pressure and blood glucose, those who need surgery should refrain from eating litchi two weeks before surgery and the next two weeks.
4) Litchu increases weight – There are 5 calories per 5 grams of litchi. Lichu is consumed in large quantities, so the amount of calories accumulated can not be used properly if it increases our weight.
3) Lack of other essential ingredients – Litchi does not contain protein, calcium, essential fatty acids. As a result, excessive amount of litchi destroys the body’s natural balance.
Please read the originial post here: https://foodhealthr1.blogspot.com/2020/03/benefits-and-nutrition-of-lychee.html