immigration solicitors UK London

By | September 10, 2021

Do you want to visit the UK?
The British national overseas visa is a great way for citizens of certain
countries to travel and work in the United Kingdom. It’s also known as a “working holiday visa”
because it allows young people between 18 and 30 years old to enjoy their time in
Britain by working part-time while they explore the country. This visa is valid for 12 months,
so you can spend up to 24 months in total in Britain if you choose. You can even bring your partner with you!

If this sounds like something that interests you, apply today on our website!
We offer quick service at an affordable price, so there’s no reason not to get started right away. Don’t hesitate; apply now!

Click here ( or call us today at 0208 124 3222 (UK).

Please read the originial post here:

Author: Immigration Solicitors

Although many changes have been made to the immigration rules, it is sometimes called a complete code. However, in the vast field of UK immigration we often encounter cases in which the rules don't provide a solution.