Where can I get ASL certified?

By | July 31, 2020

ASL interpreters typically have at least a bachelor’s degree. Specialized certificate and degree programs in ASL interpretation are available from community colleges and universities. Bachelor’s degree programs may incorporate courses in deaf culture along with sign language training.

Please read the originial post here: https://www.find-us-here.com/businesses/Deaf-Communication-Services-Fort-Collins-Colorado-USA/33239763/